Shri Gurukrupa Shikshan Prasarak Mandal established Smt. Vimladevi Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital in 2010. The College offers BAMS - Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery course, an undergraduate course, designed and controlled by Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi [CCIM] and approved by AYUSH Department of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The College is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and is recognized by State Govt. of Maharashtra.
Useful Links for this Site
- Message from the Principal (All details at bottom of the page)
- Details of Clinical Material along with the names of their respective departments (Kindly click on the names of the items to view details)
- Month-wise Teaching Staff Attendance (Also on the page Official Data)
- Month-wise Non-Teaching Staff Attendance (Also on the page Official Data)
- Month-wise Hospital Staff Attendance (Also on the page Official Data)
- Month-wise IPD-OPD data (Also on the page Official Data)