Institutional Round for Aca.Y. 2018-19
Finalised Selection List
List of Shortlisted Eligible Candidates
List of Not Eligible Candidates
List of All Enrolled Candidates
The college offers BAMS - Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery course, an undergraduate course, designed and controlled by Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi [CCIM] and approved by AYUSH Department of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Our college is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and is recognized by State Govt. of Maharashtra.
Intake : 60 students per year
Duration : Four and half year course followed by compulsory one year rotatory internship (Total 5 & 1/2 years)
Medium of Instructions : English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Marathi
Documents required at the time of admission :
- Mark list and rank certificate of NEET-2019.
- Certificate of qualifying examination with mark list (HSC)
- SSC Passing Certificate.
- Certificate of Nationality & Domicile.
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate as age proof
- Transfer certificate from the last institution of study (original) (if applicable)
- Migration certificate (if applicable)
- Gap certificate (if applicable)
- Cast certificate (if applicable)
- Cast Validity certificate (if applicable)
- Non Creamy Layer certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate of parents for reservation categories
- Form-16 of parents for reservation categories
- Physical fitness certificate as per the norms given in the prospectus of NEET-2019.
- Xerox copy of Aadhaar Card
- 8 Passport size photographs
- 2 Demand Drafts, one worth Rs 2,00,000 (Two Lakh) and the second one worth Rs 1,500 (One Thousand Five Hundred), in the favour of "Smt. Vimladevi Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital" payable at Chandrapur
- Acknowledgement slip of linking of the Aadhaar No. with any bank account of the student. (Note: The student should be the only account holder of the bank account)
- Two Rs.100 stamp paper for Anti-Ragging Undertaking
- Document Verification Acknowledgement slip
Originals of all the above mentioned documents are compulsory at the time of admission.
Kindly bring 5 sets of xerox copies of all the above mentioned documents.
The students, that have passed out of our College, have joined various colleges for Post Graduation courses in order to attain the degree of Ayurved Vachaspati. Certain students have also joined various hospitals and are working there. A few students have started their own clinics and a few have joined as Assistants in order to gain knowledge from experts in their field.
The course that is being taught by the Institute is the one that has been prescribed by the MUHS and as per guidelines laid down by the CCIM. All the syllabi of all the subjects in every year is being taught as per the instructions from the University and the same is used to at the time of the Internal Assessment Examination, that takes place twice a year. All the things that are taught in the institute using other modes of teaching such as Advance teaching program, practicals, Clinical postings, powerpoint presentations, seminars, videos etc are all in accordance with the course prescribed by the University and are constantly under supervision of the Continuous Internal Assessment Evaluation committee.