Panchakarma is the type of modality which includes methods of purification and rejuvenation of body, mind and soul. In sanskrit, the word 'Panchakarma' means five therapies. The fie therapeutic means of elimination of toxins from the body, which constitute Panchakarma, are Vaman, Virechan, Nasya, Basti and Raktamokshana.
Panchakarma proves to be highly effective therapy given that during the treatment procedure one has to follow special diet that accelerates detoxification and failure to do so causes the treatment to be ineffective.
Department of Panchakarma (Bio purification)
- Deals with fundamentals of treatment of diseases through Panchakarma
- Panchakarma covers three steps – preoperative, main operative and post operative procedures.
- Treatment methodology is required for purification of body. By means of elimination of toxins form the body.
- Study of Panchakarma with practical demonstration carried out for patients.
- Difficult and chronic cases are treated in hospital with very specific mode of therapy, physiotherapy, massage, sauna bath, medicated enema, etc.
List of Equipment
(To view the details, click on the respective points mentioned below)
Dr Arvind Talaha
Dr Pramod Gongale
Dr Shubhangi Matte