Department of Rachana Sharir or Department of Human Anatomy is one of the pre-clinical departments. This department mainly deals with Ayurvedic concepts of sharir along with study of gross and microscopic human anatomy along with dissection.
Department of Sharira Rachana (Anatomy)
- Practical and theoretical trainings to understand the external and internal structures of human bodies.
- Practice of dissection on cadaver to explore internal organs in dissection hall.
- Dummy models of human body in well established museum.
- Cadaver storage tank.
- Bone and brain sectioning machine.
- Ayurvedic principles of body, mind and soul.