Swasthavritta & Yoga department mainly focuses on maintaining health of a person by means of proper food eating habits and regimes accompanied by spiritual and mental growth of a person by practice if yoga and pranayam.
Department of Swasthavritta and Yoga (Preventive & Social Medicine)
- Subject deals with theory and practical application for maintenance of positive health
- Principles and application of Yogic practice.
- Theory of preventive and social medicine
- Adoption of regimen described for daily routine, seasonal routines, healthy tips etc.
- Importance of good behavior in prevention of mental and spiritual misbehaviors.
List of Equipment
(To view the details, click on the respective points mentioned below)