Swasthavritta & Yoga department mainly focuses on maintaining health of a person by means of proper food eating habits and regimes accompanied by spiritual and mental growth of a person by practice if yoga and pranayam.
Department of Swasthavritta and Yoga (Preventive & Social Medicine)
- Subject deals with theory and practical application for maintenance of positive health
- Principles and application of Yogic practice.
- Theory of preventive and social medicine
- Adoption of regimen described for daily routine, seasonal routines, healthy tips etc.
- Importance of good behavior in prevention of mental and spiritual misbehaviors.
List of Equipment
(To view the details, click on the respective points mentioned below)
Dr Prerna Uikey
Dr Jyoti Varthi
Dr Smita Roge