Vision and Mission:
Shri GurukrupaShikshanPrasarak Mandal established Smt. Vimladevi Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital in 2010 with a vision to impart the knowledge of Ayurveda, traditional healing modality, which emphasizes on balancing the body, mind and spirit to treat and prevent diseases.
The main motto of SGSPM is to bridge the ever increasing gap between demands of Ayurveda personnel in rural areas and wide spread chronicle diseases and problems. The college intends to train the students in Ayurveda and impart knowledge of modern medicine using scientific ways. Adequate laboratory facilities are provided for training of undergraduate course. College also provides OPD services to nearby villages, which are also attended by the Medical Officers and Interns under supervision of Senior Staff. Routine and specialized diagnostic and curative procedures are undertaken to provide special care to underdeveloped as well as developing areas of the locality with the aim of raising the health standards of people in such areas to a substantial level.
The college has all the specialized Ayurveda departments as stipulated by ministry of AYUSH, New Delhi and Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi (CCIM) . The College is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik .
- To be a vibrant, leading institution, a centre for excellence in Ayurvedic Education, Research, and Healthcare.
- Implementing all processes with transparency to ensure high standards and faith factor.
- To develop young talent into skilled & ethical practitioners
- To promote the use of the Ayurveda in community to contribute in national health mission
- Achieve inclusive & self-sustained model